So I have been talking for awhile now . . . I just haven't had the energy to blog until now :)
My mouth has healed up. Yay! Now I just need to keep all my food down - and I'll be doing good! And that part is getting better too.
Through the past few weeks I have found the following especially helpful:
1. Listening to beautiful music
2. Drinking fresh air
3. Making a bed on the porch and staying there all afternoon until twilight wakes the owls.
4. Jennie's cooking
5. Silk DHA omega-3 soymilk - the only food I can always get down :)
7. Listening to sermons by Pastor Shane
8. Counting blessings!
9. Reading books by Helen Hoover (The Gift of the Deer is my favorite)
10. Encouragement of family and friends