Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Utopia

What is your idea of utopia?
(christy please give something in addition to ice cream ;)

Now I am not asking for a regurgitation of the dictionary definition...

In case you were wondering: (1. any condition, place, or situation of social or political perfection. 2. Any idealistic goal or concept for social or political reform)

I am asking for you, considering your personality, interests, quirks, dreams....
to create a succinct synopsis of what utopia would be for you.

3 comments:

Christy Joy said...

utopia for me? hmmmm, heaven! but then i suppose maybe you wanted something related to earth. hmmm....

Joel said...

caving!

Brian said...

Utopia is a glassy lake framed by tall pines. The air is a balmy coolness and the sun, instead of scorching he skin sheds a soft lighting to the smooth contours of my boat. My companion, in the prow of the boat, and I are unable to speak because of the millions of intricacies to examine in a landscape created by our Creator. This is Utopia, and I am sure that it will be in heaven and much more!