Sunday, October 10, 2010

Love has a face...

I just finished reading this wonderful book last night. It has challenged my picture of God.
Broadened the horizon of life's possibilities. Opened my eyes to deeper definitions of love.
And reaffirmed the consecration of His calling for my heart to be His face of Love to those around me.

Here is a taste of the her journey: Of cathedrals of dirt, storm-dancing, hiding in the light, and living life off the map of chartered human existence.

"Born without her left hip and leg, Michele Perry is no stranger to seeming impossibilities. So when she arrived in war-torn southern Sudan, with little more then faith in God's promises, she did what everyone told her was crazy: She opened a home for orphaned children in guerrilla warfare territory."

1 comment:

healthycells said...

Looks fascinating :) No wonder you've been so excited about this book!